This recipe makes 4 dozen biscuits. Oh and I don't like left-over portions of ingredients sitting in the fridge, i.e. the pumpkin, so I've rounded the quantity up to a whole portion. Meaning you can easily half the quantities for a smaller batch.
- 5 cups whole wheat flour
- 15oz can of pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (creamy works best but some dogs like crunchy)
- 1 teaspoon salt (iodized is best)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Now to put it all together;
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/4-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1-1/2" squares or use your favorite cookie cutter to cut shapes.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet, in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.